Nabu & The Secret Series

The Original Secret Series Fan-Site

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Random venting.

Rfw

if you need a place were no one knows u and you need to vent about something random and completely off topic then come here and write as long as u want, i know i could use it.

--

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain

October 3, 2011 at 5:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rfw

ex: my school is shuting down the library and im gonna die!!!!!! Our principal, Mrs.Dickerson, said its for book fair. GGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRR.:mad:

--

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain

October 3, 2011 at 6:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Not telling EVER

yay. random venting!!!

i hate people that pretend to be your frinend just to get something from you!!!!

--

signature? is this some kinda contract! 

October 7, 2011 at 9:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rfw
Omg, UT totally sucked!!!!! We got creamed! I mean, come on, put ash as the stinking quarterback! Our freaking offense coach keeps waiting for the other team to make a mistake, be more aggressive man!!!! We need ash as quarterback, a defense that stops the dang play, and we need to stop letting them get clear shots down the middle of the field!!! They also need to stop throwing to Shipley and stop putting in Gideon! Shipley can't do all the work! Now I know why it's called hate week, I am very much hating FREAKING OU!!!!!! god!!! It was torture to sit there and watch UT get clobbered! I'm glad my dad didn't get those tickets! I do want to go, though. My dad said that there had been complications with the set up or something though so it would be more violent than usual. AND TO THINK I WANTED TO WATCH THE RED RIVER SHOOT OUT!!!!!!!!IT MAD ME SICK TO WATCH OU GET THAT FAR DOWN THE FIELD EVERY PLAY!!!  K, I think I'm done venting. I might need to yell at the wall later though. Chao.

--

October 9, 2011 at 1:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]

i don't like the other girls in my gym class. they're all " I hate sweating!", " I don't want to catch the ball that's heading towards me even though that will make my team lose!", and we can't forget "Why can't we have longer changing times? 5 minutes is so short! That's not enough time to comb my hair!". well too bad. just stop complaining so I can actually enjoy being there. maybe they can, i don't know, stop ducking everytime something like a 1mph baseball or a beach ball comes toward them. or, they could stop trying to convince us that cheerleading is a sport.

*takes deep breath* that felt better.

--
hmmm, this says best paper towls in town, but this says best paper towls around, hmmm.... in town, around, in town......around....... which one should i get body guard? ~Spongebob Squarpants
October 9, 2011 at 7:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rfw

I totally agree. Cheer is so NOT a sport. It's so, easy, no, it's, stupid. Why do we need girls in short skirts yelling at the sports team and making us lose? Some girls just need to get a grip and put their hair in a ponytail. It looks perfectly fine. And it wouldn't hurt to practice catching a ball and be able to throw it 5 inches.

--

October 9, 2011 at 10:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Not telling EVER

I hate people who pretend to be your firend like friendemies, eather your my friend or your my enemy!!! it just makes things easyer and less drama ovetr all. I hate it when people are fussy and just complain about everything!! Just GET OVER YOURSELF and evjoy life for a bit!!!! I dont cair if the guy that dosnt like you was talking to you today and "flirting" with you!!! he was just talking to you!!! so you can just get over yourself!!! I hate it when people sterotype me as stupid! just becouse i act silly sometimes dosnt mean i dont know stuff!!! I get what u sayed and just becouse im a goody goody girl dosnt mean i dont get that perverted meaning, i didnt laugh becouse it relle wasnt funny!! thats a load off but i'll probibly be back

--

October 11, 2011 at 9:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rfw

I hate her! Shes acted like we were best friends for years, and then she went and blew it. But, she apologized so nicely that I took her pleading to heart and even let her look at my notes and homework. Then she turns around and lies about not having a birthday party, when really she just hadn't invited me and two of my friends. Then, she goes into this whole story about how she wanted to have a double party with this one girl and all sorts of other crud until me and my friends but in and say she basically didn't want us spoiling the party by being weird or spazzing out or talking all smart, and that we got that she would rather be with her cool friends than us. The worst part? She wants me to forgive her. I said I did, but I think she can tell there's ice underneath my smile whenever she's around. I hope she sees this, and truly apologizes.  

--

October 11, 2011 at 4:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Not telling EVER

i know exacly how you feel. saddly, i forgave her and then she got super mad at me when i told her the truth again, and then she just starts talking to me again for no reason with no apology!!! so right now i relle dont know how to feel about it. and she always treats me like her worst enemy or her best friend but i want to be neather. becouse i dont want fake smiles or fake hate! i want to be real!! 

--

October 11, 2011 at 7:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rfw

I know. It depresses me. Well, you can't be friends with everyone. But, tomorrow, maybe, I'll tell her to her face. No, not maybe. I will. This page helps:)

--

October 11, 2011 at 7:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.